Moneycorp and HABITARE INTERNATIONAL, working together to support your foreign currency real estate investment transactions.
Buying a Property in the USA
If you are buying a property overseas, you will be paying for it in a foreign currency and will therefore need to be aware of foreign exchange rates and fluctuations in the currency markets. Such fluctuations can easily amount to be 10% or more in a relatively short span of time. This movement can be against your interests and CAN potentially add 10% to the amount you would pay for your property!
Selling Property in the United States and Repatriating Your Funds
Moving money from the United States can present problems, including poor exchange rates, high transfer fees and even having to physically be present at the bank to make your transfer. Moneycorp’s US repatriation service allows you to transfer your funds home without these hassles. Moneycorp can help you transfer your funds at the best possible time and at the best possible rate. In today’s uncertain economic climate, it is more important than ever to make the most of your money. Making international transfers with Moneycorp is fast, cost-effective and convenient. You will benefit from free, expert guidance on the currency markets – and you won’t have to pay a commission!
Habitare International works with Moneycorp because:
- Moneycorp has market experts who are always on hand and will help you to get the best exchange rates available.
- Moneycorp offers a variety of tools to protect you from the uncertainty of the currency markets.
- You will have your own Account Manager, who will personally get to know your requirements.
- Moneycorp uses the most efficient, reliable and secure payment methods.
- Transfers can be arranged in seconds, on the phone, online or even automated by Direct Debit. Moneycorp offers a variety of tools to help you avoid being caught by exchange rate movements: A forward contract allows you to lock in an exchange rate for a period of up to two years, meaning that if exchange rates do move against you, you are locked into a more favorable rate.
- A foreign exchange option provides you the right – but not the obligation – to buy or sell foreign currencies at a known exchange rate on a fixed future date, providing a guaranteed future rate of exchange.
- Market orders can help you get the most for your money if you are not restricted by payment deadlines.
If you are interested in finding out more about how Moneycorp and Habitare International can work together for your benefit, please send an email to email@example.com or give us a call at 305-728-6466 so we can put you in contact with one of our trusted Moneycorp representatives.